Definition List

Forex promo BONUS

An open letter from little girl from Aleppo to Donald Trump

Bana Alabed, a seven year old girl from Aleppo, Syria, wrote an open letter to the President of the United States Donald Trump.

little girl of Aleppo
                                                                              @alabedbana/BBC


"You have to do something for the kids Syria because they like your children who deserve peace," he wrote.

Name of previous Bana became famous for booms on his Twitter account about the condition of his house in Aleppo.

His Twitter account became famous because of messages he poured from the east besieged Aleppo.

Bana and his family managed to get out of Aleppo last December, in an effort to mass evacuations. He now lives in Turkey.

Bana's mother, Fatemah which helped run a Twitter account, sends the text of the letter to the BBC.

He said Bana wrote a few days before the inauguration of President Trump, because she had been repeatedly viewed Trump on television.

The following is a letter written Bana Alabed for President Donald Trump.

Dear Donald Trump,

My name Bana Alabed. I was a little girl seven years old Syrian from Aleppo.

I spent my whole life in Syria, before leaving the territory of eastern Aleppo under siege in December last year.

I was part of Syrian children who suffer as a result of the Syrian war.

But now, I find great peace in my new home in Turkey.

In Aleppo, when I was in school, the building destroyed by the bombing. Some of my friends died.

I am very sad and wish they could play with me today.

In Aleppo I could not play: it was a ghost town.

Now that I was in Turkey, I can go out and enjoy it.

I can go to school even though I can not yet. That is why peace is important for everyone, including you.

However, millions of children Syria does not like me now, and they are still suffering in many parts of Syria. They suffer because adults.

I know you will be President of the United States, so you can save children and the Syrian people?

You have to do something for the kids Syria because they like your children who deserve peace.

If you promise you will do something for the children of Syria, I have become your new friends.

I'm waiting to see what you will do to the children of Syria.


The Turkish government where Bana and his family now live, to support the Syrian opposition. However, the position of President Trump is unclear.

The US president has repeatedly stressed his desire to strengthen relations with Russia, and supported by President Vladimir Putin.

While Russia is supporting the Syrian President Assad in Syria.

During the campaign, he talked about cutting off aid to the rebel group, -but recently, he also spoke of the need for 'safe zone' for Syria, which will help the rebel forces.

Meanwhile Iran, Russia, and Turkey jointly pledged to impose a ceasefire for three weeks in Syria, in the middle of peace talks.

However, without the consent of the Assad government or rebel forces, it is not clear how an agreement could be reached.


SHARE

Make Money Online from your website

Propellerads